Hit Counter

Friday, May 9, 2008

Press Release: Nacho Team President issues apology;

At a press conference held this morning at the Toronto Hilton, Nacho Average Tri Team captain and president made the following statement when pressed by reporters to comment on the growing dissent with the once harmonious organization.

"I would like to take this time to issue a formal apology as a result of my recent actions. First, I am sorry that certain a member who shall remain nameless (CHRIS) is a sniveling crybaby and is too happy to dish out their fair share, but has great difficulty taking it. Further, I am sorry that said member does not observe rule #6 "Must be willing/able to have "balls busted" on a regular basis", and has difficulty when other people fulfill their duties in executing the second part of that rule. “ be able to "bust balls" at an elite level” Finally I’d like to say that I’m truyly sorry that the same member is such a quitter. I can only imagine how quickly he would pack it in when the race starts to get hard.

I hope this apology will be accepted, and we will now be able to mend broken relationships."

3 comments:

Chris George said...

Typical beaurocrat. Talks in circles, not actually saying anything.

Regardless. I'm happy to take a good ball busting, with the emphasis on "good". Changing someone's post in my eyes, is just a cowardly attack. If you want to bring it.. at least identify yourself, don't just change something someone wrote.

I've done some self reflection and I don't think quitting is an option. I believe I have to stay in the organization to assure it maintains the high level of respect it once garnered.

GOOD TIMES

Chris George said...

Not to beat a dead horse, but something just came to mind.

If your balls have been effectively "busted", and you change the wording of said "busting". Does that not speak to one's ability or lack thereof to take said "ball busting"?

Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that this is such a tightly monitored site. I am really disappointed that so many sites are letting people post so much garbage. This site is clearly filled with quality material that edifies our human experience and brings blogging to such a high standard.

Viva la bureaucracy.

keep up the good work, boys. Please pass the nachos.

Sir Milton Goldfarbstein, LLB, PhD, QC, KG, legal counsel to DFG Comics.