Hit Counter

Friday, May 9, 2008

I Quit

I just realized that someone has revoked my administrative privileges. Just when I was going to add a bunch of really nice pictures of Tim, and a nice piece about what a wonderful job he is doing as Team Captain.

I quit. I will not be part of this Communist regime.

Just don't expect the blog to be updated much with Tim running it. It takes him about 2 hours to upload a post on dialup. Plus he has to get Tiffany to sound out the words for him.



I hope quitting doesn't mean I can't come out for Nachos and Beer.

2 comments:

Nacho Libre said...

The whole thing just makes me sick and sad. It just breaks my heart that the innocent blogs had to die by the hand of someone screwing up there blogger life not the other way around. It makes me sad that there are so many twisted people in the blogger dictator system. It makes me thankful that I didn't go into that field, despite the fact that I think he would have made a great blogger cop.

Chris George said...

Thank you for the support Mr. Libre. I am in the process of orchestrating a "coup" of this oppressive blog. I will be starting a new Nacho Average Blog, where the freedom of rights of team members will be respected, as they should.