Hit Counter

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Alxender Keith et. al.

I hereby declare that I will no longer be training with Alexander Keith, John Labbatt, Captain Morgan or any other such characters. I have found these guys have hampered my progress. Dealing with them causes me headaches quite frankly they make me sick. I will be reviewing this decision On June 30, 2008 and I am optimistic that I will be able to give these boys another chance. Part of this is for Dave as I'd really like to get to B2B without the injury anticipated on the last poll.

I would like to ensure the other Nacho team members that they are still encouraged to include these individuals, among other, in their regular training programs. After all this is a Free country. Right Chris?

4 comments:

Chris George said...

Our fearless leader giving up BEER?

I smell mutiny.

Nacho Average Race Team said...

You could take a page...fatso

Abbot Artistic Creations said...

Good For you Nacho leader. Good for you.

Chris George said...

Oh ya, I'll follow YOUR training regimen.

;)