Hit Counter

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NACHO AT LARGE PART 3

Hope this mornings ride went well. It's been a busy few days here. Took the kids to marine land, and Tiffany wen out for dinner and a movie and of course NACHOS. Finally got my long run in. I did about 25K. Running here is very different. The lack of hills makes it easier to keep your heart rate down. I found having to stop for traffic lights annoying after about 20k. I also noticed that running on the concrete sidewalks significantly more difficult than on the asphalt roads. While I didn't scope out any good bakeries, I did see a place called Mexicali Rosa's. Funny enough there's a great Nacho spot in North Bay by the same name. I didn't stop in the middle of my run to try out the fare. Mostly because it was 6:30 am and not yet opened.

Hope all goes well at the swim. I'll be home tomorrow afternoon sometime. Anyone interested in the AM workout Thursday? If not I'll see you at the next Nacho Time Trial. I'm hoping make some headway in the standings. 2 flats and missing 3 nights has left me a little short on points, but I'm coming for you NACHOS!!!!!!!!
Tim

1 comment:

Daniel Graves said...

You should be glad for the stoplights, buddy, or you'd just be a skidmark on the pavement. Hope you also enjoyed our Carbon monoxide enriched air, free of charge, country boy!

XOXOX
Your big brother.

PS watch for news on the upcoming Carnage City Triathalon, coming soon!