Hit Counter

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Saturday Morning Ride Time




Do the Saturday rides start at 7?

Is anyone interested in going at 6.30 or 6.00? I have to be home around 8.30 so am getting out early on Saturdays where I can.

On a realated note I am considering riding on hwy 400 for about 1km from Oastler Park Drive to the Tim Hortons to bypass the Rankin Lake Road bridge repair closure. How safe is this? There is a very wide shoulder, not very far and there is that inspection station there also you can ride through....

Cheers,
Tom

2 comments:

Nacho Average Race Team said...

I don't know sounds kinda sketchy. Would you not be better to walk over the tracks in the ravine on Rankin Lake road?

NACHO_WANNABE said...

Even though the road is closed the deck was still on the bridge yesterday. I will walk down today and see if this is still the case. We may just be able to walk over the bridge and continue the ride tomorrow.