Hit Counter

Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome to Canada.

Enough with the wind.
Seriously.
Enough with the cold.
How great has it been cycling this May Long Weekend? Saturday really windy. Sunday even more windy with crazy gusts blowing be all over the shoulder.
This morning was calm, but -1 degrees ?!??!?

Cycling is barely fun when all wrapped up in shoe covers, tights, 3 jerseys, neckwarmer, touque and doubling up gloves.

If it doesn't warm up soon, well, I guess I'll just have to suck it up some more but this is just nuts.


Is nobody doing any training these holidays? Someone has to be doing something, lets hear about it.

Updated Holiday Training Challenge stats after today's ride & run (100k + 6.8k)

Me 30.1
Layabouts 0

1 comment:

Chris George said...

Tom.. we are in training for the beer mile.. nothing else.

I'm a fairweather trainer myself.. I agree, this weather BLOWS.