Hit Counter

Friday, December 19, 2008

PUSH UP update:

I've now gotten kind of used to having my breasts hurt all day. Weird.

I had started at week 3 level three, after the end of week 4 I was not able to finish the last two of the set of five, without breaking for five seconds on the second last set and breaking 3 times on the last set to the end.

Strategy change: I am stepping back to day 2 of week 4, level three, and will keep performing this particular set until I can complete it in a non-stop fashion per set.

Knowing my fondliness for the upper body of the female gender, my wife is concerned I'm going to start touching myself. ( She said she might start looking for a bra for me)! I told her I'm planning on begin able to rub her in all the right ways soon, in about 4 more weeks actually.

Right now just DONT TOUCH them honey!

Yours in pain

Peter

No comments: