Hit Counter

Friday, July 3, 2009

TIME TRIAL RESULTS - JULY 2-09 PLUS PB's


Presto, fixed!
Good turn out for the Thursday Time Trials. Overcast conditions, about 22'C and stiff wind on bike return.

Congratulations to Morgan and Marci for PB's on the bike and to Tom, Moe and Marilyn for PB's on the run. Christopher Jones beat David on the run so the competition is heating up.

If I missed anyone for Nacho Bonus Points and you attended the post-time trial festivities let me know and I will update.

See you next week.

As requested here is the latest Personal Best list.



2 comments:

saunaking said...

Marty, I ran an 11.39 not an 11.09
Math looks good, so maybe one of the clock times was recorded incorrectly

Marci said...

I don't want to be a complainer, but my run finish was 1:07:07, but thanks for posting these times, its such a great event Moe and I look forward to when we come up!