Hit Counter

Friday, March 27, 2009

What is YOUR Perfect Day?



With life seemingly so hectic, a friend and I were recently having a conversation about what our idea of a "perfect day" would be.

I think for me, it would be as follows:

Wake up at 6am to a full pot of freshly brewed coffee. Have a few cups, and eat a nice big breakfast, Eggs Benedict of course.
Join some of my close friends for a leisurely 2 hour road bike ride in perfect 70 degree temps. On the bike ride we would stop for coffee and a baggel at our favorite litte coffe shop.
After the ride, we would have a swim in the lake followed by Burgers and Beers on the dock. A nice nap in the afternoon sun, with some more swimming and beer.
Evening would be Nachos and Beer with the gang.

What is YOUR perfect day?

2 comments:

NACHO_WANNABE said...

Looks like a perfect day to me Chris. Maybe fit in watching a bit of the tour afterwards!

Nacho Average Race Team said...

sounds good to me. I like the nap part, but I wonder if that's a solo event!?!?!?!?!!?