Hit Counter

Monday, November 24, 2008

100 Push Up Challenge




I have decided to follow the 100 push-up challenge that is outlined at http://hundredpushups.com/




I thought it might be a challenge to try the 100 push up plan this winter.

How many push-ups can you do? Well, right now I can’t do 100, but I plan on trying!

One Hundred Pushups is a site that outlines a six-week training program that claims to have you doing one hundred pushups straight after you’re done. That’s right… a hundred. That’s a lot of freaking push ups!


It all begins with an initial test that calibrates the six week training regimen and each week requires three days of training, which consists strictly of pushups. That’s right, all you do is more and more pushups. After the first two weeks, you take another calibration test similar to the initial test and continue onward. After week four, you take yet another test.


My thought was to get some motivated Nachos to accept the same challenge. We all start at roughly the same time frame(Beginning of December). Then after 6 weeks (2nd or 3rd week in January) we all gather at my place for a final test so to speak. After pushing on the floor there would be customary nacho’s and the drink of your choice.


So how about it? Any takers? It’s a great way to stay in shape.

5 comments:

saunaking said...

I'm in for it. did the test, 20 pushups. we'll see where i get to in 6 weeks. I remember a few years back i decided to do pushups a few times a week for a while. I think i got up to the low 30s as the most i could do before i gave up on it.

Chris George said...

I'm in.. let us know when the start date is.

Nacho Libre said...

Monday Dec 1st for me

Nacho Average Race Team said...

I'm in.

Chris George said...
This comment has been removed by the author.